Friday, October 19, 2012

Preparing for my 1st android app release


السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

My IslamiCode android application is almost here, and it's going to be a BIG hit inshAllah! I will try to get into details of why android and what made me decide to devote the last couple of weeks to developing an Islamic android app in my future posts; however, in the next couple of weeks I will focus all my blogging efforts on giving updates and prepare the community for this one in all Islamic application. Unfortunately my first release will only consist of an "Islamic Quiz" smaller version of the app to help me get some feedback and give me extra time to work on new features. I promise much more content in future releases along with guaranteed satisfaction inshAllah.

I am currently finalizing a couple of bugs, obfuscation issues and working on the marketing side of things so stay tuned and don't forget to let your family and friends know, of course, after you download and review the app on the Google play market. I will also try my best to keep this app free with minimal ads for better user experience assuming I get enough support from our beloved over one billion community. Again, It all depends on how things go and it is kind of too early to make such promises.

I can definitely use any help I can get populating and compiling various Islamic databases with valuable and authenticated Islamic knowledge so feel free to shoot me an email (rami.gasim@gmail.com) if you feel like making extra....hmmm... good deeds for your hereafter inshAllah (gotchya, and you thought I was talking Benjamins... hahaha).

I will try my best to check in once a day to keep y'all posted, until then, I amma get back to work and you better get back to making some extra special dua' for me, my family and the rest of the Muslim Ummah inshAllah :-)




  عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck for your android apps .I hope you will make the islamic android app and then i will see your app. Recite The Holy Quran

    ReplyDelete