Tuesday, October 23, 2012

An Early Eid Present (IslamiCode is on Google Play)


Alhamdulillah, after almost a month worth of work and hours of obfuscations, signing packages and rebuilding apks for release, WE HAVE FINALLY GOT PUBLISHED: 

Please download, review and share the app with family and friends. 

JazakAllah Khayran :)


Well, today has been a loooooooooooooooooong day but Alhamdulillah all good... I have been feeling under the weather for the last couple of days, then I spent many hours between last night and this morning/afternoon finalizing the app and alhamdulilah after five or six tries, it was accepted by the Google marketplace... I am still working on getting it accepted by other market places and ad apks... Again, this is the first release and expect much more in the next updates inshAllah :)

I had to also spend a good couple of hours reviewing offers on my house and Alhamdulillah all went well and I have accepted an offer that's actually pretty good  :)

Then you know, bowling night... I had an amazing time as usual and a couple of great games even though my team had to literally snatch our SINGLE point for the night on the last game... Pressure was on and I delivered, Alhamdulillah...

Anyway, next on the list is to clean up these blog entries and inshAllah start working on the next thing or if I got enough feedback, maybe tweak the existing features... I won't say I am 100% satisfied with the two games but they're definitely about 80% and can use a lot more tweaking but I figured I will try to get it in before Eid and Alhamdulillah I was able to do just that :)

Don't forget to download, review and share the app with family and friends :) :) :) :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment